Thursday 30 July 2015

Remembering the days i played Palanguzhi,7 stones and Sozhi - Posted on 13th July 2015

 Posted on 13th July 2015

How many of us have heard of Palanguzhi,7 stones and Sozhi????
Visited my aunt's house along with Srivishnu..There he got an opportunity to play palangizhi,Sozhi and 7 stones since my aunt had preserved it all for years smile emoticon Nowadays kids hardly know there are games of this type..Being lured by tablet,chutti tv cartoons,angry birds game etc he watched in awe as we told him how to play these games..its been more than 20 yrs since i played these games..Traveled down the memory lane where me along with my dearest friend (Shree) Jaya Prasanna explored all these during the early 90's smile emoticon Miss those days!!!
Felt happy that Srivishnu at least know that these games existed..He was so fancied by it that he got the sozhi from my aunt smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment