Thursday 30 July 2015

One of the Precious moment in my life - Posted for GRT contest on 9th June 2015

9th June 2015

One of the most precious moment in my life is definitely during the "Thirumangalya dharanam" or rather "Kannikadhanam" during my wedding ..It's of course not only a memorable moment for me but for all girls!!
For the very first time,I was draped in madisar ,sitting on my father's lap surrounded by kith and kin with the divine Nathaswaram and Kettimelam on one side, the mantras being chanted by the purohit on the other when my husband Sriram Narasimhan was about to tie the Thirumangalyam(Divine thread) that symbolizes the new bond which unites two individuals and in turn unites two families at large..Within moments my "Gothram" that i was in right from my birth,changed smile emoticon
It is that moment from when "i" and "you" becomes "we" , and "mine" and "yours" becomes "ours" smile emoticon
It marks the beginning of a new chapter in life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment